All parcels should be shipped to:
6220 Jasper Rd.
Helena, MT 59602
When shipping saddles and tack to the shop it is advised that you follow a few basic steps:
- When using recycled cartons make certain that they are in good shape; no holes, cuts or missing flaps.
- Use a carton that is large enough to adequately accommodate the item.
- Suspend or "float" heavier item (saddles, harness, etc.) in the center of the carton by the use of foam peanuts, bubble wrap or wadded paper.
- Use a good grade of packing or strapping tape to seal the carton. Do not use masking or adhesive tape.
- Include your name, shipping address and daytime phone number with the package.
- Insure the parcel for its full value and get a tracking number from the carrier.
- E-mail or phone me at the shop to let me know that the package is enroute. If it does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time I will take steps to track it.
When an item is ready to be returned I will notify you by phone or e-mail to advise you of the day it is shipped. It will be carefully packed, insured and shipped, usually via Fed-Ex Ground. Other carriers and methods can be employed if you prefer, with the costs varying accordingly. It currently costs approximately $35.00 to insure and ship the typical English saddle (valued at $1000.00). Insurance costs are generally 40¢ per $100 increment of value. If you’ve any questions please do not hesitate to phone or e-mail me.